Sage 200 is a powerful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system used by companies in different industries and of varying sizes. Its huge range of modules and capabilities, along with its customisation options, make it ideal for retail and wholesale businesses. With ERP software, you can combine the full range of day-to-day business operations into a single, integrated system.
For wholesale and retail businesses, this would mean managing finances, customer relations, supply chains, pricing, stock, order processing and more in a centralised location.
One of the biggest benefits of Sage 200 is that it can be tailored to meet your unique requirements. This means you can bring the power of an ERP system into your company in a way that works for you. All business processes will be united with a 360° workflow, providing complete visibility of your business while maintaining the highest levels of data integrity.
Essentially, with Sage 200 for wholesale and retail, you will know everything about your business in real-time, allowing you to identify areas for improvement and discover opportunities to grow with regular reports. It is an investment that will free you up to focus more on business-critical matters, opening doors to leverage automation for time-consuming tasks that would otherwise have to be completed manually.
It is user-friendly and will connect the disparate arms of your business into one database, streamlining everything and setting you up for maximum profit and growth.
What benefits does Sage 200 ERP software offer for retail?
Sage 200 has capabilities that will benefit any industry, but some of its functions are particularly useful for retail. With Sage 200 in place, you will be able to:
With tools to monitor stock, sales and logistics in real-time, you will be able to plan and optimise the structure of your warehouses.
Exchange monitoring will enable you to manage your global sourcing with the highest standards and strict compliance from suppliers.
Your entire supply chain can be handled from a single location, including complex things like imports, exports and landed costs. You will have complete visibility over inventory so that you can manage it in the most efficient way.
Sales data can be captured at the cash register as well as at online outlets. Point-of-sale systems and fully-integrated retail functionality make it easier than ever to track sales and identify trends.
Implement growth with marketing campaign integration and take care of your existing customers by offering rewards and loyalty programmes.
You will be able to effectively manage suppliers and inventory to meet demand using live sales data and financial analytics at the touch of a button.
Why choose Sage 200 for retail?
With so many ERP systems to choose from, what makes Sage 200 stand out from the crowd for retail purposes? Sage 200 embodies everything a retail ERP system should be: scalable with a range of hosting options, and primed to manage all aspects of your business from a single location.
Here are some of the key features of Sage 200 that could benefit your business:
- It is cloud-based or can be cloud-hosted so facilitates instant access to live data from anywhere, at any time. This results in complete business transparency and empowers you to track data comprehensively.
- With real-time monitoring of stock levels, you can remove much of the stress of managing inventory and stock control tasks. Keep an eye on stock levels, sales and logistics to optimise your warehouse at all times.
- Simplify the management of supply chains to carry out quality control and keep lines of communication open with suppliers.
- Employ tools to monitor sales data from creation to completion. Combine data from multiple channels into a single, manageable source for integrated retail functionality.
- Receive updates and reports in real time based on data from different business departments. You will be in the know about what is happening throughout your company at all times. This enables informed decision-making and maximises the potential for growth.
- Sager 200 can be integrated with your CRM so that customer data is incorporated into marketing campaigns.
Common Retail Challenges that Sage 200 Can Help With
There are various challenges that arise for retail businesses as they grow, and these lead to signs that you are in need of an ERP system like Sage 200. Do any of the following sound familiar?
- Having to use multiple systems to manage different components of daily business processes.
- Working with multiple sales channels that must be consolidated and organised constantly.
- Getting complaints from customers about issues with order fulfilment.
- Having to hire more staff for managing sales.
- Finding that your current business management system simply doesn’t do the job anymore.
If any of what you have read in this article strikes a chord, it may be time to start having conversations about transitioning to ERP. It could well be the best business decision you ever make and Sage 200 can definitely help in overcoming challenges faced within retail and wholesale, along with a host of other industries.
Why choose Eventura to help deliver your Sage 200 project?
With two decades of Sage deployments under our belt, we are experts in delivering robust Sage 200 solutions that are meticulously designed to suit your specific business needs. We take a full 360-degree view of your business, and help you identify all of your requirements.
Our team of expert business analysts, developers, consultants, technicians and support staff will guide you through your Sage 200 project from conception, through to deployment and ongoing support.
If you would like to speak with one of our Sage 200 experts, you can request a free call back here.