The accounts department produces hundreds, even thousands of invoices, purchase orders, remittance advice notes and statements every single month. Spindle Professional helps your business to save money and your employees to save time by making these documents easier to manage than ever before.
With a single click, documents are automatically sent by Spindle Professional to multiple locations via email, fax and print. They are also stored securely for easy access, freeing up time and saving money for your business.
Over 2,000 companies and 10,000 users throughout the UK and Europe use the affordable, award winning Spindle Professional software that simplifies the whole process and works with practically any application that can print.
Benefits of Spindle Professional
Save time and eliminate errors
- Send documents at the click of a button
- Use email and fax, not post
- Eliminate human errors by automating all communications with pre-chosen settings
Spindle Professional merges information from business applications, creating documents for automatic distribution by email, fax or print. It archives documents for easy retrieval, so improving communication between departments, saving time and eliminating errors.
Reduce costs and save money
- No expensive pre-printed stationery needed
- No more postal costs or delays
- Saves costs of barcode generating equipment
By adding branding and offers in an instant, as well as emailing or faxing documents, Spindle Professional dramatically reduces costs. There's no need for pre-printed stationery or expenditure on postage.
Enhance your company's image
- Automatically brand documents for a professional look
- Add your company logo, promotions and seasonal messages quickly and easily
Designed to help businesses create the right impression by automatically branding and adding logos to documents so they look as good as pre-printed stationery. Allows promotions and messages to be quickly added and easily removed for up-to-the minute accuracy.
Reduce environmental impact
- Send documents by email and fax, reducing your carbon footprint
- Use less paper and reduce your environmental impact
Sending documents by email and fax can dramatically cut down the amount of pre-printed paper used by your business. Sending documents by post increases a company's carbon footprint, so faxing and email can help reduce environmental impact.
Key features of Spindle Professional
- The most cost effective way to send documents.
- Complete with your company branding and messages, finished documents are sent as PDF files.
- Writes email using a template you've designed and personalised for sender and recipient
- Accepted by Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and checked for sending original VAT invoices
- Supports HTML (use branding, colours, lines and images) and plain text email
- High priority setting highlights important email to recipient
- Automatically sends copies to multiple contacts as required
- Attaches other documents e.g., sales offers or terms & conditions
- Integrates with a range of email applications such as Microsoft Outlook and IBM Lotus Notes
- When you simply can't email or fax
- Always prints correct number of copies
- Copies can be printed on different stationery
- Prints to multiple printers simultaneously
- Automatic printer settings define paper trays, colour or black & white modes
- Stores documents electronically saving manual filing time and filing errors
- Allows documents to be found and accessed by several people simultaneously
- Easily backs up and copies to secure location
- Archives finished document as you would see it
Microsoft SharePoint archiving
Making SharePoint faster and more effective.
Saving you time and enabling documents to be collated, archived and retrieved instantly. Documents can be searched by any criteria such as customer name or sales value.
- Automatic filing and indexing, saves hours
- Templates reduce potential for human error
- Amend and subtract data once for it to be active across every record
- Comprehensive archive and retrieval
- Searchable PDF content
- Can archive virtually any document you can print
- Works across a range of software applications
Create and insert barcodes to any or all of your documents
Orders don't have to be manually entered onto a separate system for barcodes to be generated, simplifying order processing, saving time and resources.
- Automatically generate barcodes directly onto documents
- Creates over 40 different barcode types
- Simplifies order processing - saves time and resources
- No need for separate label printers or specialised fonts
- Streamlines a wide range of processes
Automatically links outgoing documents with a customer or company and saves a record of the communication for reference
- Allows different departments access to all communications for every customer
- Links documents directly to companies and contacts in your CRM system for easy access
- Quotes and accounting documents stored in one place
- Adds notes to companies and contacts confirming dates documents were sent
- Integrates with a range of applications
Quick document delivery from one business to another
- Fax scheduling - save money by sending off-peak and free up phone lines
- Automatic fax facility
- No need to print hard copies
- Fax-optimised stationery can be automatically selected
- Adds terms & conditions, promotional or other messages
What Spindle Professional customers say...
"Spindle Professional fully supports our sustainability credentials and is a great practical example of how being green and going paperless can save you money."
Graeme Rose, 707 Resource Management
UK-based waste management company
"I've been incredibly impressed by the power and flexibility of Spindle Professional. One of the great things is that it works with so many programs. It has surpassed all our expectations."
Chris Hill, Tokai Carbon
World leaders in manufactured graphite machine parts, coppers and dielectric oils.