NetSuite Analytics Warehouse is a data storage and analytics solution based in the cloud. Essentially, it consolidates data from NetSuite and other business applications. Powered by the Oracle Analytics Cloud and Autonomous Data Warehouse, NetSuite Data Waterhouse facilitates high-quality data analysis to provide valuable insights. Businesses can easily load data and construct and run their own analyses without relying too heavily on IT.
With NetSuite Data Analytics Warehouse, you can:
- Consolidate your data: Bring data from Shopify, Google Analytics and much more into a single place.
- Swift, accurate analysis and reporting: Process large datasets from multiple sources in no time. Provide self-service analytics and reporting for your teams to enable better decision-making.
What are the main benefits of NetSuite Data Warehouse?
There are a number of key benefits to NetSuite Analytics Warehouse, including simplified data management and improved data access. Let’s take a look at them in more detail.
Simplified Data Management
You will be able to collect data from multiple sources and hose it in a single, centralised data warehouse and analytics solution based in the cloud.
Improved Data Access
With all your historical and transactional data together under one roof, it becomes easier to produce accurate reporting at a higher speed.
Accelerated Business Insights
With rapid analysis of large datasets, you can get accurate answers to your business questions in a short timeframe. No more reliance on spreadsheets that lock up or crash.
Reduced IT Costs
Wave goodbye to siloed data in legacy systems. This will speed up your processes and help cut down on unnecessary costs.
What are the main features of NetSuite Analytics Warehouse?
The main function of NetSuite Data Analytics Warehouse is to connect your NetSuite environment via supplied data pipeline and objects for a unified solution. Pre-packaged content and powerful tools give your team access to rapid insights.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
With embedded AI technology, you have the tools to simplify data management and interpret possible outcomes and potential opportunities.
- Simple data management: Gain centralised access to current data from NetSuite and other systems. Autonomous AI-driven automations reduce operational costs.
- Fast, powerful insights: Efficient analysis of business data yields deep insights with the help of AI. The technology illuminates data patterns and trends, charts narratives, and provides reliable predictive analytics via pre-built machine learning models.
Multiple Data Sources
Break through the limitations of siloed data to combine your NetSuite data with external sources through managed data warehousing. The solution includes built-in extract, transform, and load (ETL) capabilities.
Data Management and Governance
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse offers superb security with transparent data encryption. Other key features include:
- Multi-factor access control.
- User and user group data restrictions.
- Database activity monitoring.
- And more.
Data Discovery and Collaboration
Explore all the data available to you visually to identify trends, patterns, and outliers. The insights you gain can be applied to improve collaboration and drive efficiency throughout your business processes.
Access an in-depth view of your company’s performance throughout all functions of the business. You will have the ability to drill down from charts and KPIs into transaction-level analytical reports.
Users who don’t use NetSuite will be able to access NetSuite information via the analytics warehouse. This will provide more widespread access to critical business information whenever it is needed.
The time spent on preparing reports and demonstrations is time that could be better applied to other, more important work. With automatic chart narration and presentation-ready visualisations accessible, you can export to popular formats as per your requirement. Available exports include:
What are the core challenges solved by NetSuite Data Analytics Warehouse?
There are various common challenges that NetSuite Data Warehouse was designed to address for businesses of all sizes. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- High IT costs: The payments to maintain legacy systems simply because they contain data can really add up. This solution enables you to retire those expensive systems.
- Spreadsheet dependency: This solution lets you aggregate and consolidate all business data from multiple sources under a single roof. No more complex, interwoven spreadsheets to maintain.
- Slow, error-prone reporting: With self-serve reporting and analytics capabilities, you can access data and democratised forecasting for more quickly and easily.
- Access to historical data: Siloed historical data can be difficult to access. This solution breaks down barriers to bring that data into the warehouse, combining it with transactional data for in-depth and inclusive reporting and planning.
What is the cost of NetSuite Data Warehouse?
Users subscribe to NetSuite for an annual licence fee. That licence is made up of three main components: the core platform, optional modules, and the number of users. A one-time implementation fee also applies at the point of setup. As your business grows, you can implement new modules and add users.
NetSuite Analytics Warehouse is available as an add-on module, so the cost will depend on other aspects of your unique solution. You can learn more about purchasing NetSuite in our informative article How To Buy NetSuite
Why choose Eventura to deliver your NetSuite Project?
As an official NetSuite solution provider, we have successfully delivered countless NetSuite implementations and integrations. Our expert team of business analysts, developers, consultants, technicians and support staff can guide you through your entire project, from initial scoping through to implementation and on-going support. We also offer a wide range of Managed IT Services, so we can help you deliver your project in its entirety.
We believe that NetSuite offers its customers a comprehensive suite of products that can digitally transform their businesses, replacing a range of disparate systems and software with one unified solution to business management.
If you would like to speak to one of our NetSuite experts, you can request a free call back here.