Sage 200cloud is a powerful solution with enhanced features that allows finances, customers and business insights to be managed in one, complete solution in the cloud.
The flexibility of Sage 200cloud means that it is a suitable solution for medium businesses, and scalable so it can grow with your business. There are also simple payment options, which mean you can get up and running quickly in a way that suits you.
Sage 200cloud brings together your business accounts with our new interactive dashboards for sales, purchases, sales orders, purchase order processing, stock control and financials, giving you a complete view of your business in a single solution.
Hosted on the Microsoft Azure™ platform, you can rest assured that Sage 200cloud provides you with a high level of security.
What Sage 200cloud can do for your business…
- Allows you to save money if you’re upgrading hardware. As Sage 200cloud is a cloud based solution, you would not need to invest in a costly server.
- Improves staff flexibility. As data can be accessed on the go, employees are able to work from anywhere, facilitating flexible working.
- Low upfront investment. With Sage 200cloud, you are able to pay monthly meaning that you do not need to make a large upfront investment and if you need to add more users, this can be done quickly in a way that suits you.
- Scalable to grow with your business. The features and functionality of Sage 200cloud can be configured when needed, to suit your business.
- Accurate and timely data. People across your entire business can access accurate data in real time, with data presented on dashboards for quick analysis.
- Sage Support. With Sage 200cloud, you receive support from Sage as well as our dedicated service desk. We handle your day-to-day Sage queries and liaise with Sage on your behalf.
How Eventura can help your business with Sage 200cloud …
Eventura have been a Sage Business Partner for over a decade, bringing powerful solutions to the SME market. We are able to work with you, identifying your business needs in order to advise on the best solution, then take this through to implementation, support, development and training. Our specialist team are continuously trained in the latest technologies from Sage, meaning that your business is in safe hands. For more information about Sage 200cloud and how we can help, contact us.