NetSuite’s analytics and reporting capabilities are powerful business intelligence tools that help you identify trends and deliver meaningful, actionable insights to facilitate enhanced business growth.
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics provides analytics and reporting capabilities for real-time visibility into the financial and operational performance of all business functions in an organisation. There are many pre-built reports and analyses, all of which are fully customisable, so it’s easy to access the data you need. Simultaneously, you can keep track of business performance with role-based dashboards and key performance indicators (KPIs).
SuiteAnalytics is built into NetSuite to enable instant access to the required data to produce meaningful insights into the performance of finances and operations across numerous departments, teams and subsidiaries. With operational and financial reporting, you can streamline your reporting processes and facilitate improved communications with a catalogue of customisable reports based on a single piece of operational and financial information.
Read on to learn more about what this powerful analytics suite can do for your business.
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics Benefits at a Glance
- Shorter time to get up and running – all role-based dashboards, prebuilt reports and KPIs are built around industry-leading practices.
- Efficient reporting – with a central database, there is less time required to consolidate and reconcile information.
- Better decision-making – the secure self-service capabilities ensure analysts and decision-makers receive information with no reliance on IT.
The SuiteAnalytics Workbook
SuiteAnalytics Workbook enables users to explore their data with ease and security. You can also create complex criteria filters using real-time visualisations. Further analysis of data is facilitated by the Workbook’s chart and pivot capabilities via user-friendly drag-and-drop interactions. You can save, reuse and share your workbooks by deploying content within NetSuite as portlets.
The SuiteAnalytics Workbook is the business user’s means of freeing insights that would otherwise be locked in their data through the improvement of core operations. With Workbook, you get the identification of new opportunities and the discovery of unforeseen business problems, constructing processes to enable ongoing learning and feedback.
- Charting: analytics can be presented in a visual format so that decision-makers can better grasp sophisticated concepts and identify patterns. The function includes drilling down into graphs or charts for greater detail.
- Pivoting: for a deeper understanding of the details, with performance comparisons and the identification of trends and issues to facilitate swift and informed decision-making.
- An updated data model: adding the capability to define multiple joins and offering support for custom fields.
- Templates: offered in various business domains to streamline business value.
- Datasets: collect data for domain-specific analytics. These components are reusable across different workbooks for ease of managing and consuming the analytics.
- Dashboard portlets: these display analytic components so that business users have access to critical analytics components to help with decision-making.
Saved Searches in SuitAnalytics
The search function in NetSuite delivers a powerful tool for the filtering and matching of data in order to address various business questions. A Saved Search is a list of results based on your chosen filters and criteria. Almost any type of record can be the foundation of, or included in, a Saved Search. They can be made private or shared with others as required.
You can set a Saved Search in its own portlet or place it as a shortcut on a dashboard, making it easy to access custom metrics at will. They can be updated in a few clicks and the Saved Search can be automatically sent to chosen recipients via email, with automatic follow-ups at scheduled intervals or as and when results are updated. You can also export Saved Searches in CSV or PDF formats.
NetSuite SuiteAnalytics provides real-time dashboards to give customers intelligence from across the organisation. Everything from accounting and sales to fulfilment and support can be included. Customisation of the dashboards is straightforward in order to drive productivity and actionable insights that consistently meet the changing needs of your organisation.
The power of SuiteAnalytics is leveraged by NetSuite to offer a set of standard, customisable reports for virtually any transaction type. All reports can be modified and you can create custom reports from scratch based on your business needs using the tools the platform provides.
Drill-down capabilities are in place, so business users can easily transition from the summary level to more in-depth reporting. Real-time information can be accessed and proactively managed for maximum results.
Key Performance Indicators are a reliable and accurate way to present business-critical information in a way that saves time for the user. It is easy to add KPIs to a NetSuite dashboard to enhance efficiency and improve business agility.
KPIs can be visualised in multiple ways with drill-down capabilities as required. This means you get a simple, intuitive way to interact with the data presented to you. You can also create custom tabs to access additional KPI information.
NetSuite Analytics Warehouse is a preconfigured data warehouse and analytics solution. Essentially, it enables the consolidation of both NetSuite and non-NetSuite data in order to gain deeper insights for the identification of trends, opportunities and issues that need resolving.
The Connect Service from NetSuite SuiteAnalytics gives you the ability to archive, analyse and generate reports on NetSuite data via a third-party tool. This can include a custom-built application on any form of device that’s using Windows, Linux or OS X operating systems.
NetSuite Connect offers drivers for JDBC, ODBC and ADO.NET to facilitate connectivity with a variety of applications. These include Microsoft Excel, Adaptive, BIRST and Oracle Analytics Cloud.
What challenges can be solved with NetSuite Analytics and Reporting?
- Inefficient manual reporting processes: with prebuilt, industry-standard reports and the ability to customise without coding, business users gain access to the information they need quickly and efficiently.
- Multiple spreadsheets and data silos: all operational and financial data is centralised, eliminating time spent consolidating and reconciling information from numerous sources.
- Difficult-to-track business performance: business performance metrics can be incorporated into your dashboards and KPIs to be tracked in real-time.
Data is integral to any business, and the key to success is understanding that data. By doing so, business decisions can be made on truth, with continued growth the end result. NetSuite SuiteAnyalytics offers businesses a plethora of ways to harness the power of their data, allowing them to make real-time strategic decisions and remain agile in an increasingly competitive arena.
Why choose Eventura to deliver your NetSuite ERP Project?
As an official NetSuite solution provider, we have successfully delivered countless NetSuite implementations. Our expert team of business analysts, developers, consultants, technicians and support staff can guide you through your entire project, from initial scoping through to implementation and on-going support.
We believe that NetSuite offers its customers a comprehensive suite of products that can digitally transform their businesses, replacing a range of disparate systems and softwares with one unified solution to business management.
If you would like to speak to one of our NetSuite experts, you can request a free call back here.