NetSuite delivers a powerful suite of cloud software designed for non-profit organisations of every size to enable them to streamline operations and expand their mission. The programme is built upon three pillars that ensure non-profits all around the world are able to implement, use and accelerate their impact. With NetSuite, this happens throughout the customer lifecycle. The three pillars are:
- Suite Donation: Providing a base donation for all non-profits as well as activation of the NetSuite solution designed for this sector.
- Suite Pro Bono: Non-profit clients are partnered with NetSuite employees to tackle challenges when they arise, ensuring NetSuite is used with maximum efficacy.
- Suite Capacity: Leveraging NetSuite’s community, educational and resource offerings to foster organisational capacity.
A Closer Look at Suite Donation
All non-profits, regardless of size, qualify for a base donation of NetSuite’s non-profit solution with no cost to activate. The standard donation is sufficient to power a small organisation’s financial management operations and there is no recurring cost involved.
Looking beyond that base donation, there are other solutions available for Social Impact organisations. Things like grant accounting, non-profit budgeting, SORP reporting and more can be accessed. There is special Social Impact pricing for every solution, providing a substantial discount from NetSuite’s standard pricing.
What advantages does NetSuite bring to non-profit organisations?
NetSuite provides a single, integrated cloud application for the management of an entire organisation, accelerating your mission. Benefits include:
- Boosting resources: You will have the means to find new supporters and strengthen your relationships with existing donors. You will also be able to deliver superior programmes and services.
- Breaking down data silos: Remove the challenge of having to maintain multiple systems so you can shift the focus onto your core mission.
- Fuel your objectives: Through a range of groundbreaking products and services, NetSuite delivers the tools and resources a non-profit needs to fuel its mission.
Key Features of NetSuite for Non-profit Organisations
NetSuite’s innovative, GAAP-compliant fund accounting tools enable the management of diverse streams of revenue. You will also be able to correlate revenue sources with expense transactions and manage things like grant requirements and fund restrictions.
Boost efficiency with a financial management system optimised for non-profits and customised to meet your unique needs.
Automated SORP Reporting
Create SORP reports with ease using simple, configurable compliance reporting for everyone from board members to accounting teams to external auditors.
Further enhance efficiency through visibility into the lifecycle of grants. Track their terms and conditions, automate the tracking of time and expenses and view the progress of projects alongside grants and expenses over multiple years.
KPIs, Roles and Dashboards
Gain a comprehensive picture of your non-profit’s performance in real-time. Role-based metrics, compliance reporting, insight and decision-making and more can all be optimised.
Simple, Flexible Financial Segmentation
Your organisation’s Chart of Accounts will be streamlined using tried-and-tested GL custom segments. The result will be full visibility into the source and usage of all funds.
Ensure total stewardship and accountability of funds. Gain full control and visibility with regards to total spending.
Track Programme Efficiency
Create a culture in which decisions are made based on data using Charity Navigator™ recommended scorecards. This will equip you with key, actionable programme metrics.
Why NetSuite Non-Profit?
NetSuite continues to expand the NetSuite Social Impact programme. Introduced in 2006, this programme has helped more than 1,500 non-profits and donated over $100 million in software. Recently, the Pro Bono programme has been expanded, further enhancing the support offered to non-profits.
The NetSuite Pro Bono programme is an initiative that brings in passionate employees, customers and partners from the NetSuite community. Their skills and resources are pooled to help enable Social Impact customers to get the most out of NetSuite for their organisations.
Currently, NetSuite is prioritising non-profits whose work takes place on the frontlines in supporting people impacted by current events. There are many opportunities for eligible non-profits customers, such as:
- Quarterly pro bono projects.
- The annual Hackathon 4Good event.
- The Buildathon 4Good.
Getting Help From Suite Capacity
Eligible non-profits can also take advantage of the opportunity to implement leading practices across all areas of their organisations. This includes things like the planning and management of technology, financial management and outcomes management (that includes operational issues that relate to things outside NetSuite software).
The Suite Capacity service begins with a committed team that engages with Social Impact customers. The goal is to help them plot a route towards the implementation of leading practices. The objective of Suite Capacity consists of the following:
- Offer support to non-profit customers as they onboard.
- Ensure they are getting the most out of NetSuite for maximum impact.
- Deliver community and learning opportunities throughout the user journey.
- Social Impact customers are able to apply to take part in learning cohorts and take part
- in online learning. The focus is on the building of skills, confidence and success. There is also the opportunity to share the knowledge of best practices with other Social Impact organisations by being active in the Online Community.
Running a non-profit organisation is no different than running any other business. It’s vital to streamline processes, automate wherever possible and have real-time access to business data in order to make strategic decisions that will further the overall mission.
NetSuite provides a solution to all of the above. Not only does it offer a comprehensive business solution, it also provides non-profit customers with help and support through its Pro Bono programme. This help ensures non-profits make the most of their NetSuite solution in order to achieve their important charitable goals.
Why choose Eventura to deliver your NetSuite Project?
As an official NetSuite solution provider, we have successfully delivered countless NetSuite implementations and integrations. Our expert team of business analysts, developers, consultants, technicians and support staff can guide you through your entire project, from initial scoping through to implementation and on-going support. We also offer a wide range of Managed IT Services, so we can help you deliver your project in it’s entirety.
We believe that NetSuite offers its customers a comprehensive suite of products that can digitally transform their businesses, replacing a range of disparate systems and software with one unified solution to business management.
If you would like to speak to one of our NetSuite experts, you can request a free call back here.