Sage 50 HR is intuitive and flexible, allowing all important information regarding employees to be stored in one secure location. Designed specifically for small and medium organisations with little HR expertise, Sage 50 HR will assist you in keeping up to date and compliant with employee legislation.
Sage 50 HR allows you to track personal details, holiday records, absences, working patterns, skills, performance and training of employees. You can record and analyse all employee data using simple and effective mechanisms and reporting tools.
In order to stay compliant with employee legislation, Sage 50 HR enables the storage of employee data in one secure location. It allows you to:
- Keep records of past and present employees in order to fully comply with UK employer legislation
- Easily accessible employee data allows you store personal details, training, pre-employment checks and proof of identity
- Sensitive information can be stored securely with password protection and flexible security options
- Quick, seamless reporting which can be customised to suit individual requirements
- User access rights can be restricted to ensure that no user can access areas of the program that is not relevant to them or their job role
Sage 50 HR assists organisations to remain compliant with legislation. Developed in the UK for over 25 years, Sage software is fully compliant with all UK legislation.
- Store documents securely in one location including work permits, right to work checks, CRB checks and other crucial legal data
- Automatically generate statements of employment and reminders for when they need to change
- Define your own events with reminders for events including CRB and ISA renewals
- Ensure employees are eligible to work with the availability to store work permit and HGV license dates with expiry and renewal reminders
- Simple to access employees qualifications in Sage 50 HR allow you to view potential for promotion and expiry dates for accreditations with ease
- Appraisals are simple with the Sage 50 HR appraisal feature and allow you to record and monitor objectives, targets and areas of weakness
- Employee behaviour and performance can be monitored as supporting evidence such as attendance reports, written complaints and warnings can be easily documented
- Time off work can be easily monitored with individual employee records containing holidays, maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption breaks and training days
- Holiday profiles allow for a quick view of holiday allowance, holidays taken and holidays booked
- Holiday entitlement is automatically calculated
- Accurate attendance records can be kept including reason for absence in days, half-days and hours
- Trends in reason for absence can be identified through the use of Sage 50 HR reporting tools
Free sage cover support
New customers get free access to the SageCover support package for the first year. The package includes:
- Telephone and email support from friendly Sage advisors who work in a way to meet the needs of your business
- Online support 24 x 7
- HR advice service providing up to date HR information regarding legal requirements, compliance and a host of useful templates to help you manage HR
For further information regarding Sage 50 HR, contact Sage business partner Eventura. Eventura provide Sage solutions in Bolton, Manchester, across the UK and overseas.