Sage 200 Business Intelligence (BI) allows you to strategically plan for the growth of your business by providing the tools to identify trends at the touch of a button.
By using predefined data cubes, Sage 200 Business Intelligence allows you to analyse your business from a number of different perspectives. This allows your organisation to build a competitive advantage by giving business-specific KPI’s through extracting detailed data reports, as well as enabling organisations to gain greater control by analysing and reflecting upon the information.
With Sage 200 Business Intelligence, you are able to:
- Easily identify historical trends and pinpoint areas of inefficiency for further action
- Save time in producing detailed and real time reports
- Have a 360 view of the organisation including sales and marketing figures as well as stock and suppliers
- Quick and simple identification of anomalies, allowing for rapid investigation and further action
- Professional, well-presented reports can be created easily with Sage 200 BI
- Easily extracted reports allow you to make faster and better informed decisions
- Reporting and analysis can be carried out using the familiar Microsoft Excel
The Sage 200 Suite has been designed to help organisations streamline their processes and receive the maximum benefit from their data. As an accredited Sage 200 business partner and developer, Eventura offer tailored support for each organisation, before, during and after implementation.
For a free demonstration of Sage 200 Business Intelligence, contact Eventura today.By using predefined data cubes, Sage 200 Business Intelligence allows you to analyse your business from a number of different perspectives providing business-specific KPI’s through extracting detailed data reports and more.