Cloud solutions - work any time, anywhere!
Learn how moving to the Cloud could help your business!
Eventura offer a range of cloud solutions to help organisations work smarter with more flexibility than ever before.
Our range of resilient cloud solutions allow businesses to become more flexible and efficient through enabling access to data and services from anywhere, at any time. As well as having our own data centre, we partner with one of the UK’s largest cloud-based solutions provider in order to offer an unbeatable service.
Eventura provide in depth consultancy and support services for businesses looking to make the transition to the cloud. This allows the cloud solutions to be tailored to the needs of the individual business, its aims and objectives.
We will ensure that the transition to the cloud is pain free by seamlessly integrating cloud solutions with existing IT infrastructure, or entirely removing the need to have a server onsite. Minimal start-up costs and affordable monthly payments mean that cloud solutions are financially flexible.
Private cloud solutions, which are most common for business use, enable expansion or consolidation of existing IT infrastructure without the requirement for up-front investment. The systems are not generic but instead, specifically tailored to the needs of the business.
Our cloud solutions cover:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Typical deployments may be the presentation of a Sage CRM system over the internet, or an email server platform.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – The provision of servers, firewalls and networking systems over the internet.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Computing platform on which users can deploy their own applications and software solutions.
- Recovery as a Service (RaaS) - Also known as Disaster Recovery as a service, this area refers to services designed to both back up customer data over the internet, and provide phoenix services in the event of actual disaster.
- IT as a Service (ITaaS) - A broad term meaning that all aspects of an organisations IT, from software provision through to helpdesk, are facilitated using the provider’s own IT infrastructure. Typically combining several of the above services, ITaaS provides cost transparency and can also be deployed in ‘hybrid’ builds, where part of the IT infrastructure is still held on site for both performance and resilience reasons.
For more information about our cloud solutions and how it can help your business simply contact us today.